Knowledge is key.
While knowledge is key, we lead with heart.
By providing comprehensive market knowledge and legal expertise, we take the worry out of buying real estate and make the whole experience fun.
Alaris Properties is a small, elite team of real estate brokers led by founder Jon Terry, an attorney and one of Colorado’s top brokers. Alaris provides comprehensive real estate services to buyers, sellers, investors, REO sellers, and other specialty concerns. By placing emphasis on understanding and tailoring services to client goals, teaching clients about the real estate process, and making sure that even the smallest details are not overlooked, Alaris takes the stress out of real estate transactions, making them exciting and enjoyable.
Key Message #1
We believe that finding a home should be exciting and enjoyable—not stressful.
- Too often, home buyers and sellers show up at closing and are asked to sign a bewildering stack of papers that they’ve never seen before. We think that’s wrong.
- That’s why part of our service is to review with you the documents that you’ll be signing at closing. When you understand the process, your anxiety fades and you can enjoy the experience—that’s what we mean when we say that Knowledge is KEY.
- We apply the principle Knowledge is KEY to all of our services—whether you’re looking to buy or sell residential or commercial property, invest in rental properties, or build a green home.
- Does an appraisal tell me what my home is worth? What’s title insurance? What can a 1031 exchange do for me? You may have questions like these—or you may feel like you don’t even know what to ask.
- Alaris founder and managing broker Jon Terry is both a real estate attorney and a real estate educator, so he and the elite team he has assembled at Alaris know what you should be asking and how to guide you through the complexities of any real estate transaction.
Call 303-526-7400 to speak with one of our brokers.
Key Message #2
The real estate business touches a universal requirement—we all need a home, a place where we can live in peace and security.
- When Alaris Properties founder and managing broker Jon Terry began working in real estate after a successful career as an executive and lawyer, he found an incredibly fulfilling way to contribute to his community—helping people reach their real estate goals.
- We start by digging into what your goals are using a G.R.O.W. analysis—assessing your Goals, the Realities, your Options, and the Way forward. This enables us to tailor our service to your needs.
- As an attorney, investor, and educator, Jon Terry leverages his expertise in real estate law, his knowledge of investment principles, and his passion for teaching on your behalf.
- Jon’s elite team at Alaris also includes a National Association of Realtors® Green Designee, an expert in property management, and Colorado real estate legend Armond Azharian.
- Since we see our real estate services as a way to make the world a better place, we take the time to listen, learn, and build strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
To find out how we can help you, call 303-526-7400 to speak with one of our brokers
Key Message #3
Our wide-ranging experience and expertise enables us to serve all kinds of real estate needs.
- Alaris Properties founder and managing broker Jon Terry’s background as an attorney means that we’re not intimidated by complex real estate transactions—in fact, we relish the challenge.
- Jon and his mentor, Colorado real estate legend Armond Azharian, have extensive experience in real estate investment and enjoy opportunities to show clients the way to financial freedom by building a portfolio of properties.
- Frustrated with trying to sell your own home? We can help you turn things around.
- Interested in building or adapting a home to be a green or zero net energy home? We have a National Association of Realtors® Green Designee on staff.
Whatever your real estate needs are, we can help. Call 303-526-7400 to speak with one of our brokers.
Enter Your information below to receive your FREE ARTICLE