As we move into fall, take a look at these end of summer statistics:
* There were 6,104 homes sold in metro Denver in July, up 32 percent from the same month last year;
* The number of single-family homes and condos sold in July also was 10 percent higher than the 5,566 sold in June;
* At the same time, the inventory of for-sale homes in July grew 9 percent from the prior month, to 10,025. That’s the fourth month in a row the inventory of for-sale homes grew;
* There were nearly twice as many million-dollar homes sold in metro Denver in July than in the same month last year;
* There were 139 homes with a sales price of more than $1 million sold in metro Denver in July, a 90.4 percent increase from the 73 sold in July 2012 and a 24 percent jump from the 112 sold in June 2013; and,
* Average days on the market dropped to 108 days, down from the 110-day average set in July 2012, and the 141-day average set in June.
June and July are typically the highest sales volume months for metro Denver’s home resale market.
We are very grateful that the real estate market has, to a large extent, stabilized in the Denver metro region. Please check out our Gratitude Corner and be sure to engage in the conversation with us. At Alaris, we believe Gratitude is one of the major keys to bringing more fulfillment to our lives. The Alaris Gratitude Corner