- Nationwide, home prices are at their highest level since May 2008.
- Statewide, Colorado prices are up 9.2% year over year.
- Home resale prices in the Denver Metro area rose 10.2% in September from the same month of 2012.
- Prices for Denver-area homes and condominiums were almost flat in October from a month earlier, but increased from a year ago. Home buyers paid an average of $304,958 in September. The average price was $278,438 in October 2012.
- The number of homes sold is down only slightly in October falling to 4,628 from 4,730 in September, compared to the 4,095 homes that sold in Metro Denver in October 2012.
- The number of days a home remains on the market in Metro Denver has dropped to 44 from 66 a year ago. The average days on the market was 39 in September.
October isn’t typically a strong month for real estate sales, but the numbers are trending up from last year. Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed about real estate matters. We post on a variety of real estate related topics and will keep you updated on what is happening in Colorado. Remember, at Alaris, we know that Knowledge is Key.