Denver landed itself in the top 10 of the Penske Truck Rnetal’s (a national transportation and moving services company) list of popular places to relocate.
Ranking 7th in Penske’s report of the top moving destinations in the United States for 2014, Denver moved up from 9th in Penske’s 2013 study.
The study noted that Denver’s average temperature is mild, its top industries are telecommunications and aerospace, and it has an average rental listing of $1,553 a month.
The top 10 moving destinations for 2014 in the report are:
1. Atlanta (No. 1 for five years running).
2. Tampa/Sarasota (No. 2 in 2013).
3. Dallas/Fort Worth (No.3 in 2013).
4. Phoenix (up from No. 5 in 2013).
5. Orlando (down from No. 4 in 2013).
6. Seattle (up from No. 7 in 2013).
7. Denver (up from No. 9 in 2013).
8. Houston (down from No. 6 in 2013).
9. Chicago (down from No. 8 in 2013).
10. Las Vegas (No. 10 in 2013).
Contact us if you would like to explore owning a home. You can also read about our Realtors® here. We look forward to answering your questions and serving all your real estate needs. At Alaris Properties, Knowledge is Key.