NerdWallet recently researched and rated the best towns in Colorado for young families. The main three categories they considered were the town’s schools, the town’s affordability, and the town’s growth and prosperity.
1. Superior ranked first for its educational system.
2. Highlands Ranch ranked second for its neighborhoods, schools, and outdoor activities.
3. Louisville ranked third for its down-to-earth vibe, low unemployment rates, and award winning library.
4. Erie ranked fourth for its weather, artistically inclined community, and environmental consciousness.
5. Castle Rock ranked fifth for its parks and small-town hospitality.
6. Parker ranked sixth for its hiking.
7. Broomfield ranked seventh for its tech industry, shopping districts, and open spaces.
8. Windsor ranked eighth for its location, giving residents easy access to fairs in Loveland’s art district, Fort Collin’s historic downtown, and Greeley’s famous jazz festival.
9. Durango ranked ninth for its local foods and heritage.
10. Littleton ranked tenth for its living history.